Not syncing drives

dpiddly

07 Jul, 2017 03:32 PM

Multidrive is failing to sync the majority of the files in my Google Drive. My drives total over 85GB, and I have about 15,000 files. Menu item is visible, isn't frozen, says "Up to date," yet 99% of my files aren't downloaded to my computer.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by support on 08 Jul, 2017 12:46 AM

Hi,
    can you send us your log file ?
    it stored in "~/Library/Containers/com.macappsters.SyncPlus/Data/Documents” folder, all .txt file . You can try remove current account and re add this, app will re sync again.

When you starting add new account, try "Selective Sync” in Advance Tab (final screen in setup process) and wait when all folders structure load completed then click update .

2. 2 Posted by dpiddly on 09 Jul, 2017 12:22 AM

Here's my logs.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by support on 10 Jul, 2017 05:22 AM

Hi,
    We have checked the log file and the issues is App still in progress loading File/Folders structures in first phase, you should wait it load completed before add new accounts.
    Now, you should try delete current error account , Click Preferences -> accounts-> select Account-> click "-" button.
    then click "+" button to add this account again.
    When you starting add new account, try "Selective Sync” in Advance Tab (in Setup Process) and wait when all files/folders structure load completed then click update ( see attached image)
    Let us know if it work for you.

Thanks.
    Mac Appsters Team.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with MacAppsters please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac