Multidrive help/support

Lindsay

26 Aug, 2020 10:14 AM

Hi there - I have a problem with multidrive trying to sync everything that is in my google drive (> 1 Tb) to my laptop (which does not have enough memory for it) When I open up the selective sync window, it is blank, so I cannot seem to stop it from trying to sync everytime I open it up. (I apologise I am not very technical).

I have 4 folders within the "multidrive" folder corresponding to 4 different email accounts, each associated with a seperate google drive. I've become really confused as to what is now stored on my laptop and what is on the drive. I am pretty sure there are now duplicates but I also don't know if I delete these files (in the multidrive folder) from my laptop if they will delete them from my google drives as well.

What happens to the files in the multidrive folder on my laptop if I simply uninstall and reinstall Multidrive?

Can anyone give me a process to work through to sort this out - its a real mess and my laptop HD keeps filling up and then crashing because it starts syncing every time I try to address the issue. Grateful for any help, Thanks Lindsay

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with MacAppsters please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Oct, 2020 09:35 PM
12 Oct, 2020 01:25 PM
11 Oct, 2020 09:09 PM